Sunday 12 June 2011

And, I keep on dreaming...

Right so this blog is going to be one that's constantly updated. It's a list of things I want to do before I die and hopefully I'll do before I'm 50. Some of them are funny, some are silly and some are things I really want... They are not in any particular order but hopefully I can achieve them all. I am currently 17 so I have 33 years to complete them all so 23rd May 2044 I should have completed them.

1. Get Married
2. Have 2 children - one boy and one girl but I would be happy either way
3. Travel the world
4. Spend a year in a third world country
5. Buy a house in Turkey
5. Open a disco in Turkey
6. Drive an Aston Martin
7. Own an Aston Martin
8. See Take That Live
9. Meet Take That
10. Get a job that I am happy in
11. Learn Turkish
12. Learn German
13. Learn Arabic
14. Learn Russian
15. Meet the person of my dreams
16. Get a tattoo
17. Party on the beach all night
18. Party in a field
19. Tip a cow
20. Scuba dive in the red sea (Egypt)
21. Hold a Monkey
22. Swim with Dolphins
23. Ride a camel
24. Meet a politician
25. Ride a speedway bike
26. Go to Glastonbury
27. Have a gay best friend
28. Look into my children's eyes and see me
29. Drive across America
30. Drive around London in a Limo
31. Humiliate someone I don't know
32. Have a well payed job
33. Sleep with a work college
34. Make love in every room of the house
35. Buy a boat and learn to sail
36. Sleep with a total stranger
37. Drink all night and all day
38. Eat at Gary Rhodes restaurant - Rhodes 24
39. Spend a day at Canary Walf
40. Sky dive
41. Visit every capital city in Europe
42. Visit every capital city in the world
43. Work in Turkey
44. Bungee Jump
45. Ride in a hot air balloon
46. Fly an airplane
47. Be in the R.A.F or the army
48. Die my hair bright red
49. Be in a live audience
50. Meet someone famous

No comments:

Post a Comment